Attempting to commit suicide with E-Liquids: Witless!
Even if some won’t feel too comfortable about it, today’s blogpost concentrates on a taboo of our society: The desire to wilfully end one’s own life without assistance.
People committed suicide throughout history. About one of the most famous we can already read from Plutarch: Cleopatra, who arranged to be bitten by a poisonous snake.
There are many other prominent examples of suicide:
- Ernest Hemingway (shot himself),
- Karen Carpenter (anorexia),
- Jim Morrison (drugs),
- Jennifer Nitsch (leap out of the window),
- Hannelore Kohl (sleeping pills),
- Sid Vicious (heroin overdose).